The following terms and conditions apply to the use of HearPPC.com, which is owned by Clinical Profits LLC. Additional terms and conditions related to the purchase of the HearPPC service are also below.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use for HearPPC.com
By accessing this and the other websites listed above, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on HearPPC.com website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on HearPPC.com website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Clinical Profits LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on HearPPC.com website are provided “as is”. Unless otherwise stated in the websites listed above, Clinical Profits LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Clinical Profits LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Clinical Profits LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on HearPPC.com internet site, even if Clinical Profits LLC or a Clinical Profits LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on HearPPC.com website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Clinical Profits LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Clinical Profits LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Clinical Profits LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Clinical Profits LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Clinical Profits LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to HearPPC.com website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Clinical Profits LLC
25 N Reed St
Bel Air, Maryland 21015
(410) 569-5999 – Harmony Hearing & Audiology
Registered in the State of Maryland
Owned by Matthew H. Perry, Au.D.
Additional Terms and Conditions Related to the Purchase of the HearPPC Service:
HearPPC “Founding Member” AdWords Management Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions are in relation to HearPPC (a division of Clinical Profits LLC) providing you with a service in relation to your Google AdWords account, and upon accepting these terms you accept that you are binding yourself legally to them.
- As a founding member, your initial payment entitles you to the creation of a new AdWords account and management of that account through the last calendar day of 2012. A monthly management fee of $199 (for 1-2 locations) or $299 (for 3-5 locations) will be automatically applied to your credit card on a monthly basis beginning January 2013. The monthly charge applies to management for the next 28-31 days, depending on how many days are in the current month.
- Monthly charges for HearPPC management fees will continue until canceled. The management agreement may be cancelled at any time by either party. No refunds will be issued, but future charges from HearPPC will be cancelled immediately upon receipt of the cancellation request. Please request cancelation by emailing us via the support system at hearppc.com or at hearppc.desk.com. IMPORTANT: HearPPC is a division of Clinical Profits LLC. Your monthly network management fees will appear on your credit card statement under CLINICAL PROFITS LLC.
- Accumulated click costs will be billed directly by Google. After your AdWords account is setup by HearPPC, you will receive instructions via email about how to take “ownership” of this account. Your ads will not show on Google.com until you have accepted administrative rights, authorized Google to bill a credit card for your accumulated click costs. The agreement between Google and yourself is separate from the agreement between HearPPC and yourself.
- As a founding member, setup of your AdWords account may take longer than usual. Setup of your AdWords account is expected to take approximately 3 weeks for founding members. Prior to beginning the setup process, it is important that you fill out and submit the practice questionnaire soon after registering. Any delays in the receipt of this questionnaire will delay the creation of your AdWords account.
- Shortly after registering, you will be supplied with a snippet of code to provide to your webmaster. This code will create the dynamic landing pages that your visitors will see after clicking your ads. The code will need to be embedded within a new single page within your website. It is your responsibility to make sure your webmaster inserts this code in a timely manner. Any webmaster delays will result in the delay of your AdWords account creation.
- It is the goal of HearPPC to send targeted, local traffic to landing pages within your practice website using Google’s AdWords program. But the ultimate success of your campaign is affected by a number of different factors out of the control of HearPPC. The frequency of your ads being shown cannot be guaranteed. The amount of visitors to your website obtained through the AdWords program cannot be guaranteed. We also cannot guarantee that these visitors to your website will turn into paying customers for your practice.
- The specific ad copy, account structure, keyword lists, and landing page designs remain the property of HearPPC and Clinical Profits LLC. At no time are you permitted to alter the contents of your campaign. In addition, if you terminate your relationship with HearPPC, use of the campaign contents will be discontinued and the existing AdWords campaign will be deleted from your account. Throughout the duration of your relationship with HearPPC you agree that any tools, coding, new keywords and any knowledge gained cannot be used in any other Google AdWords account you may already own, or create during the term of this relationship.
- Each of the terms above is essential to providing service to you. If any one of these terms is breached, HearPPC will have no choice but to terminate the relationship. Either party may terminate the relationship at any time, with no expectation for refunds.